Friday 7 February 2014

Ermm, I've never written a blog before, so I don't know how to begin. I guess "Hello" is a good place to start. I'm an 18 year old from England who is a basketball fanatic. I don't have a favourite team as such, I try to follow the NBA as a whole, so I'll try to give completely unbiased views. My favourite players at the minute at Kevin Durant, Kevin Love and Blake Griffin.

I've started to write this blog for two reasons really :

1) I have quite a few thoughts and opinions on basketball, and my friends are sick to death of having to listen to them

2) I hope to persue a career in journalism, so view this blog as possibly a gateway to that dream

I hope to just cover as much NBA news as I can, as well as provide my views on events such as the All-Star Weekend and the End of Season Awards.


No comments:

Post a Comment